Let's get to know each other! Here is a little about the two of us!
- Molly and Linda have been friends since Jr. High at Crockett and Odessa High school graduates and Odessa College students.
- Molly is the proud mom of 4 boys 3 adults and one 12-year-old and 3 granddaughters and 2 grandsons.
- Linda is the grateful mom of 4 adult daughters,3 granddaughters.
- Molly opened her first business Venus fitness in 2007 – 2011 where she moved to the San Antonio and New Braunfels areas. Where she began working in the floral industry. She is certified floral designer from the Texas Florist Association.
- Linda has been in the sales and marketing business for over 27 years in Odessa/Midland, selling everything from “dirt to air”. She is a mixed media artist specializing in murals, illustrations, bible journaling and digital graphics. She was the cheer director for the Odessa Boys and Girls club for 5 years managing 700 plus cheerleaders and moms, coaching the coaches.
- Their sole vision with this business is to build and encourage other people up, specifically women. Being a new and interesting business in “downtown” Odessa area that the community will be proud to support.
- We are super excited to get started and open for ideas and suggestions to better the shoppes and make a profit for the group. Our motto is a “Rising tide lifts all ships” or in our case shops! If one succeeds, we all succeed!